Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
Minecraft isn’t exactly known for its killer, amazing graphics. However, there are ways you can get around this. There are a ton of mods out there that allow you to make the graphics look much more appealing when you’re playing the game. While some of these mods don’t really seem to improve the look of the game, Acid Shaders Mod is one of the few that does.
This mod is based off of the GLSL Shaders Pack mod, among a few of the mods that were. Each of these mods allow Minecraft a new look. This is done by changing and adding in new textures, shadows, colors, shades, lighting effects, and other types of graphics. There is something special about the Acid Shaders Mod for Minecraft though. If you couldn’t guess by ‘Acid’ in the name, you’re going to get some psychedelic effects from using this mod.It‘creates this weird effect by warping far-off areas by basing it off of the sin function in the game, meaning the function that measures areas. You could say this mod gave up on trying to be realistic and went full scale weird; but it works. Don’t do drugs kids, just play this Acid Shaders Mod to get your trippy fix.
If you have to run across the map, you’ll be having a lot more fun just by having it. While before, you might have had to dread running that far for resources or other reasons, but now, well, you’ll see. If you are looking towards the horizon, your screen is going to be distorted, you’ll see that colors are shifting and everything just looks sort of off. This is what makes this mod so cool though! All the other mods typically try too hard to be realistic and Acid Shaders Mod for Minecraft just said ‘nope!’
If you’re someone looking for a shaders pack to make your game seem more like the real world, this one probably isn’t for you unless you’re looking to view the world through Acid laced glasses. You might also want to be cautious if you are someone who becomes easily nauseated or easily motion sick. If you think you’ll be fine, then go right ahead! It definitely is a unique mod, there’s no doubt about that. For the players who want to see something new when playing, this is the shader pack you’ll fall in love with.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.11
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Acid Shaders Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.6
For Minecraft 1.7
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.10.2,1.11
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support