Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod Download Links. Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod ?
Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod for Minecraft make your buildcraft more easily by adding some necessary items to your Minecraft world, including additional pipes and objects.
With the help of’BuildCraft 1.12.2‘you can easily enhance your gameplay experience as you can easily create things such as coal structures related to mining, as well as pipes, quarries and so on
It works like a wooden pipe, but with integrated redstone engine. Also allows to add the lever directly on top.
But it has one limitation (by design!) it only allows straight connections, no bending!
It also allows to push out liquid:
- WoodenWaterproofPipe Lever WoodenWaterproofPipe
Golden Iron Waterproof Pipe
It acts like an iron pipe, but has golden pipe speed, so you dont reduce the golden pipe water pressure
- GoldenWaterproofPipe IronWaterproofPipe
Balance Pipe (idea by Oxygene13)
Balances liquid of connected tanks
- WoodenWaterproofPipe IronOrGate WoodenWaterproofPipe
A 3×3 Iron Engine powerplant cooled by one single pump, with water triggered automatic on/off: (using balance pipes, valve and flowmeter)
The only way to stop this powerplant is to cut off its water and wait until the tanks are empty
Round Robin Items Pipe
It works like a stone pipe, but does round robin sorting.
Each output will be used once in a round robin way.
- StoneTransportPipe Gravel
Diamond Liquid Pipe
Like the Diamond Items Pipe but for sorting liquids
- Diamond PipeWaterproof
Combines items(tacks) to larger itemstacks (currently to itemstacks >= 16 items)
Neds to be powered with redstone. also has an underrun detection (if no item comes in a specific time, the small itemstack is ejected)
- StoneTransportPipe Piston
Insertion Transport Pipe
Insertion Pipes given the choice between putting a item in the pipe in to an inventory (A chest or a furnace) and passing it along to another pipe, the Insertion Pipe will always try to add the item to the inventory.
This pipe is very useful for feedback loops as it forces the item to go in to the last machine if it can.
- StoneTransportPipe Redstone
Extraction Transport Pipe
Extraction Pipe is the opposite of the Insertion Pipe. If the pipe can choose between an inventory and another pipe the pipe will always go with the next pipe. Also this pipe behaves the same as a wood pipe where it will pull items out of an inventory if the pipe has an active redstone engine applied to it.
This pipe is useful for tight spaces where you do not want a pipe to accidentally fill a chest or machine.
- StoneTransportPipe Planks
Bounce Transport Pipe
This pipe will cause whatever enters the pipe to come back out the way it came unless the pipe is powered by redstone, then it behaves as a normal pipe.
- StoneTransportPipe Cobblestone
Crossover Transport Pipe
This pipe will direct material entering it to the pipe (or something accepting material, like chests) directly across from it. If no such pipe exists, a random direction is chosen.
- StoneTransportPipe IronTransportPipe
Power Switch Pipe
Works as transistor for the power pipes. You can/have to power it with redstone to allow power flowing through it. Also allows to add the lever directly on top.
- GoldenConductivePipe Lever
Iron Power Pipe
Acts as a diode/iron pipe for power pipes
- IronTransportPipe Redstone
How to install Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install BuildCraft Mod
- Download Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod
- Put Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod jar file into your .minecraft.jar
Notes: For those, who want to use a continues-power model (so you don’t have to toggle the redstone current for valve etc all the time like “old” buildcraft), should set
# set to true for allowing machines to be driven by continuous current current.continuous=False
# set to true for allowing machines to be driven by continuous current current.continuous=True
in your buildcraft config
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Additional Buildcraft Objects Mod , please comment below the article; we will support