Additional Swords Mod Download Links. Additional Swords Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Additional Swords Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Additional Swords Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Additional Swords Mod ?
Additional Swords Mod for Minecraft. With this mod, you will receive’14 new swords made from different materials and 11 items to your Minecraft game. Depending on the materials, each sword will have different durabilities and uses.
Swords in this mod:
Glowstone Sword: Deals 4 damage, 500 uses
Redstone Sword: Deals 4 damage, 500 uses
Lapis Lazuli Sword: Deals 4 damage, 500 uses
Emerald Sword: Deals 6 damage, 3000 uses
Cobalt Sword: Deals 6 damage, 800 uses
Earth Sword: Deals 8 damage, 1000 uses. When right-clicked, it places an dirtblock underneath your feet
Frozen Sword: Deals 8 damage, 1000 uses. When right-clicked, it places an iceblock underneath your feet
Firestone Sword: Deals 10 damage, 4000 uses
Enderstone Sword: Deals 14 damage, 4000 uses
Sword of Time: Deals 10 damage, 1000 uses. When right-clicked, it sets the time to day
Ultimate Sword: Deals 30 damage, 4000 uses
Pork Sword: Deals 1 damage, Reduces 4 hunger, 30 seconds Regeneration effect
Beef Sword: Deals 1 damage, Reduces 4 hunger, 30 seconds Strength effect
Chicken Sword: Deals 1 damage, Reduces 4 hunger, 30 seconds Resistance effect
Items in this mod:
Lapis Lazuli Ingot:
Cobalt Ingot: Smelt Cobalt Ore in a furnace
Additional Swords Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Additional Swords Mod
- Put Additional Swords Mod jar file into .Minecraft.jar
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Additional Swords Mod , please comment below the article; we will support