Advanced Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Advanced Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Advanced Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Advanced Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Advanced Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Advanced Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2. You like horror games? You afraid of the dark? Regular Minecraft doesn’t have anything remotely like that, even on the lowest brightness setting. You can see perfectly well in the dark, making torches only a mob-spawn defense.. not a requirement.
- Decreased light levels and block light. You can’t see clearly at night
- Automatic gamma-setting.
- Nerfed torches: less light and less per-craft (coal gives two torches, charcoal one.)
How it works:
- The gamma is turned way down, to -1. This creates the awesome darkness effect. I’ve only edited three classes – GameSettings, CraftingManager, and Block. GameSettings to automate the gamma, CraftingManager to reduce torch crafting (using coal gives 2 torches, using charcoal 1), and Block to edit light levels.
Playing without the mod:
- You don’t need this mod to play with Advanced Darkness! You can also run vanilla/modded Minecraft like this (albeit without the crafting and radius changes). In your options.txt (in the .minecraft directory), simply change the ‘gamma’ option to -1. That’s it! This mod does it automatically, with some changes otherwise to verify it as a real mod.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Advanced Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Advanced Darkness Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support