Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 Download Links. Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10?
Adventure Backpack Mod‘adds 60-something new backpacks to the game, with the ability to store fluids in special tanks and to trigger special characteristics during gameplay.
It keeps a minecraft style and everything can be crafted with vanilla items, it doesn’t depend on any other mod.
They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities:
- You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel.
- You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world.
- Some backpacks have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
- They are Crafting Benches too!
- You can deploy a sleeping bag from your backpack to sleep anywhere!
- Tools in the special tool slots render on the backpack.
- Fluids will render inside the tanks. The rendering depends on the quantity.
- The Hose lets you drink the contents of your backpacks tanks, for various effects.
This mod also adds the following:
- Piston-powered boots, to jump higher and run faster.
- A classy Fedora. Looks cool.
- A matching suit that will make you look almost like that famous adventurer, Harrison Jones! *
- A Machete, to traverse dense jungles faster.
- Delicious Melon JuiceTM.
Adventure Backpack Mod Screenshots:
Recipes for the armor set:
Recipes for the backpack components:
Information and Instructions:
- To open the backpack inventory while wearing it, press B (configurable)
- To switch the tank the hose is bound to, press N while holding it (configurable)
- To switch the hose modes (Suck/Spill/Drink), sneak and scroll the mouse wheel.
The hose only works if you are equipping a backpack. It’s used to suck or pour fluids in the world. Choose the tank the hose will work with and the action it will perform on right click. You can use it to fill tanks too if they accept being filled with a bucket, for example, Buildcraft tanks.
To deploy a sleeping bag, unequip your backpack, place it on the ground with two blocks clear in front of it and press the sleeping bag button in the interface. You don’t need to carry a sleeping bag in the backpack, it is part of the recipe and hence part of the backpack itself.
You can use the Crafting utility of the backpack anytime, even while wearing it.
To rotate tools you need at least three (for now). Two of them placed in the special tool slots and one in your hand. Sneak and mousewheel will rotate them. The tool slots will accept Tinker’s Construct tools, Thaumcraft tools, Buildcraft tools, IC2 tools, and many others.
The backpack doesn’t connect to tubes or fluiducts or whatever. This is by design.
Certain backpacks have special abilities:
- The CACTUS: will fill itself slowly with water if it gets wet. Whenever the player is wearing it and its raining or the player submerges in water, the cactus backpack will fill its tanks with water. If left outside it will fill itself with rain.
- The COW will make milk for you if you put food in it. Whenever the player is wearing it, the cow backpack will fill itself with milk if the player puts wheat in its inventory.
- The CREEPER lets you scare your friends. Every so often, the player will gain the ability to produce the distinctive sound ‘fiizzzzzzz’ the creepers do when they’re about to explode. To trigger it, just sneak near another player.
- The OCELOT backpack scares the evil away. Creepers that see you wearing an ocelot backpack will mistake it for the real thing, and run away from you.
- The SKELLETON backpack turns you (almost) into an skelleton. This backpack functions like a quiver. Any arrow in its inventory will be used before the arrows in your inventory when you fire a bow.
- The SLIME backpack is slimy. That’s all there is to it, really. Makes your sprinting a lot slimier and squishier.
- The CHICKEN will do as chickens do and *plop* an egg for you every now and then.
- The MELON backpack, like its cousin, the cactus, will fill itself when wet, but with refreshing and delicious melon juice.
- The WOLF backpack will make you smell like dog. Therefore, angry dogs and wolves in the vicinity will not attack you and stop being angry.
- The RAINBOW backpack does something completely awesome if you are wearing it and eat a golden apple.
- The REDSTONE backpack behaves just like a redstone block, and will activate redstone where placed.
- The PIG backpack oinks. Just don’t get hit by lightning while wearing it.
- The GLOWSTONE backpack glows in the dark.
- The BOOKSHELF backpack, when near an enchantment table, will grant it more enchanting level.
Adventure Backpack Mod’Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Adventure Backpack Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10, please comment below the article; we will support