Adventure Kit Mod Download Links. Adventure Kit Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Adventure Kit Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Adventure Kit Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Adventure Kit Mod ?
Adventure Kit Mod for Minecraft. When installing this mod, you will receive a tool kit with tons of unique items which is very useful for your adventure. Try this mod now and explore interesting things!
These are all the features currently in the mod.
Tents are an item that can be used to create a 4x5x3-block building instantly. For balance purposes, the tent cannot be reclaimed once used. The tent blocks break instantly upon being hit (as if in creative mode); this is a bug and will be fixed in the next version. Tents have a maximum stack size of 8. They can be dyed any color by placing them in the crafting grid along with one piece of dye. The recipe is shapeless so it doesn’t matter where in the grid you put them.
Lanterns are an item that will create an area of light around the player while held in their hand. Since entities cannot emit light, the idea is to place and remove invisible blocks as the player walks. The rapid updates may cause framerate issues on slower computers, but I haven’t experienced anything too bad as of yet.
Similar to lanterns, except worn as head armor to allow use of other items at the same time. For balance purposes, they do not provide any defensive value. Naturally, they’re also more expensive than their handheld counterparts.
Can be used to see far-away things. Hold the right mouse button to zoom in. They come in two varieties: ‘Cheap Spyglass’ is made with iron and has a 8x zoom, and ‘Fancy Spyglass’ is made with gold and has a 20x zoom.
These are all the features I plan on including at some point.
Climbing Ropes and Anchors
Rope anchors are blocks that can only be placed on the side or underside of other blocks. By right clicking the anchor with rope, rope blocks will be created until the rope reaches the ground. Rope works like a ladder, except it doesn’t need another block behind it.
A bow-like tool that, instead of firing an arrow, fires a projectile which transforms into a rope anchor upon hitting a block. It will then place climbing ropes starting below the anchor and ending when they reach another block. Ropes and anchors placed using this method are non-reclaimable.
Adventure Kit Mod Screenshots:
Scrap of Fabric
Scrap of Netting
Armor and Clothing
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download this mod. Move the whole .zip file (don’t extract anything) into .minecraft/mods.
- Run the game and have fun!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Adventure Kit Mod , please comment below the article; we will support