Agriculture Mod Download Links. Agriculture Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Agriculture Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Agriculture Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Agriculture Mod ?
Agriculture Mod for Minecraft‘enhances the act of keeping fed by adding 6+ new machines, 120+ new recipes, and a brand new hunger addition called the ‘Well Fed’ system. It is an expansion of the cooking, farming, and hunger systems in core Minecraft.
Anytime you eat a piece of food cooked and processed through our various systems, you will gain ‘Well Fed’ points. These points appear on your fatigue bar as a golden highlight on the outside of your fatigue meter that very slowly degrades. There are 20 levels of Well Fed, and each level will grant you +1% swing speed and movement speed.
Agriculture adds a variety of new machines that help you process and cook our food.
The Counter is the ‘crafting table’ of the mod. By accessing it from the top you view the crafting grid. You start by placing the core ingredient/plate-bowl-cup on the far left and then add the additions on the right and it’ll automatically combine the ingredients into the appropriate item. By accessing it from the front it is a chest for storing various things.
The top of the Oven is also a crafting setup similar to the Counter. However from the front it is a special furnace for cooking your food. Fuel it using Coal on the left to heat it up. As ingredients you’re trying to cook sit inside of the Oven they slowly cook and then eventually finish, once they’re done cooking they can CONTINUE cooking and eveventually burn requiring you to pay attention as they cook! You can adjust the general heat level using the slider on the meter which increases speed (and burn times!) and add more Oven Racks to cook more items at once.
The processor accepts fuel in the front and items in the top. It will grind multiple items together to create new ingredients.
The Brewer heats up liquids and mixes in ingredients with them to generate new liquids. Simply put a bucket of water or milk in the middle to load up the left meter with liquid then add an ingredient in the middle and fuel in the bottom to run it. You can place an empty cup or bucket in the center to take liquid from the right meter.
Powered by Snowballs and Ice Blocks, it will slowly freeze various ingredients.
The Frier is filled with cooking oil and fries food after heating up.
Agriculture adds a variety of new Crops, Spices, and Salt to the world. Salt spawns randomly underwater (similar to Clay). Spices are rare plants that drop bits of their type as you hit them (but lowers their growth stage each hit) when they are at stage 1 they can be broken and replanted on tilled ground. There are no seeds for these, however many you find out in the world is the limit! Right now Cinnamon is the main Spice available with many more planned.
Peanuts and Strawberries are also added to Dungeon Chests and are new crops you can plant!
There’s too many to list here, so for your viewing pleasure feast your eyes on the spreadsheet!
Agriculture Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Agriculture Mod , please comment below the article; we will support