AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2, creation by famous”AirLoocke42′, is one of the most beautiful shader mod. This mod is basically’based on Chocapic13, the another cool’shader’mod. This one is special even if it’s based on the other shader mod because it look smoother and also the FPS when played is not that unstable like it increase and decrease slightly, so that won’t make your game lag much, but this is the shader mod, all you have to worry about is your computer-spec that must meet the requirement, otherwise you will get lag and game crashed.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Download Optifine‘HD
- Download GLSL Shaders Mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For All Minecraft Versions:
AirLoocke42 Shaders High
AirLoocke42 Shaders Lite
AirLoocke42 Shaders Standard
AirLoocke42 Shaders Ultra
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about AirLoocke42 Shaders Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support