All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) Mod Download Links. All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) Mod ?
All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) Mod for Minecraft will make your Minecraft world more interesting by adding All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) to Minecraft. To know what is ATV, read the information below.
What is ATV?
“All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) also known as a quad, quad bike, three-wheeler, or four-wheeler, is defined by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as a vehicle that travels on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, along with handlebars for steering control. As the name implies, it is designed to handle a wider variety of terrain than most other vehicles.”
There are three tiers of ATVs based’on how powerful the engine is. Tier 1 is the slowest and Tier 3 is the fastest.
To craft the Tier 1 engine:
To craft the Tier 2 engine:
To craft the Tier 3 engine:
Now that you have an engine, there are some other parts you will need to craft.
To get rubber:
To craft the tire:
To craft the seat:
To craft the handle bars:
To craft the axles:
To craft the wheels:
To craft the body:
Now that you have all the parts, you can craft an ATV.
To craft the Tier 1 ATV:
To craft the Tier 2 ATV:
To craft the Tier 3 ATV:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about All-terrain Vehicle (ATV) Mod , please comment below the article; we will support