Alpaca Evolution Mod Download Links. Alpaca Evolution Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Alpaca Evolution Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Alpaca Evolution Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Alpaca Evolution Mod?
Alpaca Evolution Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
I want you to imagine something. I want you to imagine a world we are not part of, a world in which humans are but a distant memory, where animals run rampant and alpacas are the dominant species.’Hard to imagine? Don’t worry, this mod does it for you!
Alpaca Evolution Mod is a mod that changes your game both functionally, and aesthetically. What this basically means is that the aesthetics of the mod works on servers, without the server itself needing to have the mod installed.
The first and foremost change is that all players are now alpacas. To differentiate the players, all alpacas have a unique fur color depending on their Minecraft username. The color will always remain the same, and will only change if you change your Minecraft username.
With this mod, come some changes to the hunger system. You can no longer regain hunger bars or saturation by munching on, for example, a steak or a porkchop. In order for your appetite to be sated you must eat entire mobs, not just parts of them. ?So how do I eat mobs??, you may ask. Technically, you don?t You eat their corpses.
Modded or not, whenever a mob dies, they will leave their corpse behind. These corpses despawn after 2 minutes or when you restart your game. Hit the corpse to get rid of it, and it will drop xp like normal. However, if you right-click on it, you eat it, and refill your hunger. Corpses tend to have a darker tint.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the ‘Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Alpaca Evolution Mod, please comment below the article; we will support