Amazopack Mod Download Links. Amazopack Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Amazopack Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Amazopack Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Amazopack Mod ?
Amazopack Mod for Minecraft. With this mod, you can fly with an airship, start a honey farm, collect a variety of resources and more.
The content of Amazopack Mod’includes:
Airships! (Original by Pchan3)
- This mod adds an airship!
- Once created, just hop in it as you would a boat and make sure you have some coal in your inventory.
- You can now fly
Beekeeping (Original by Nandonalt)
- This mod adds a new farm-related hobby of bees!
- Find and breed bees and start a honey farm!
Peacefulpack (Original by hogofwar)
- This mod allows players to collect a variety of resources on peaceful mode that would usually require interacting with hostile mobs to gather!
There are many other small things added like:
- Jump pads (Original by Pfaeff), which can be used to propel you into the air when stood on.
- Rope (Original by hogofwar), which can be lowered down ledges to help you get down safely.
- Better logs, which adds seperate textures to the ends of logs, to give them a more natural feel.
Amazopack Mod Installation:
- 1) Install Minecraft Forge
- 2) Install forge by dragging all the contents of the forge zip you just downloaded into the minecraft.jar.
- 3) Delete the META-INF folder inside the minecraft.jar.
- 4) Download Amazopack’ and just drop the zip into your .minecraft/mods folder!
- 5) Enjoy
- Updated to 1.5.2.
- Fixed bugs.
- Airship now works on multiplayer!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Amazopack Mod , please comment below the article; we will support