Ambient Sounds Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Ambient Sounds Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Ambient Sounds Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ambient Sounds Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Ambient Sounds Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
If there are not any sounds, the life will be tedious and boring. Even the life in the game also needs to imitate sounds in reality to make the world more realistic and attractive. Because of this reason, Ambient Sounds Mod is created, aiming to upgrade and improve the sound system of Minecraft. The mod will make the world of Minecraft always seem alive at all time. When players feel like they are actually living in that world, the exploration definitely will be more exciting and engaging.
The Ambient Sounds Mod adds new sounds to various events and biome locations to your world in vanilla using combinations of various vanilla sounds. It means that more new natural sounds will be generated and added to the default sound library of Minecraft, creating a more immersive and authentic gaming experience. For example, when you explore grassy biomes, you will hear the sounds of creatures that generally encounter in a forest like crickets or birds. If you are exploring snowy biomes, you can hear the sounds of wind roaring and the snow falling. The mod supports a lot of biomes such as forest, plains, ocean, swampland, desert, and areas such as underwater or cave.
With the Ambient Sounds Mod, not only old sounds are upgraded, but also the diversity of the nature ambient sound in Minecraft is raised to a new level. Are you ready to listen to nature and experience new thing?
- Mesa (no sound yet)
- Extreme Hills (no sound yet)
- Nether (no sound yet)
- End (no sound yet)
- Space (no sound yet)
- Windy heights (no sound yet)
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Ambient Sounds Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Ambient Sounds Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support