ApocaBuckets Mod Download Links. ApocaBuckets Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ApocaBuckets Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ApocaBuckets Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ApocaBuckets Mod ?
ApocaBuckets Mod for Minecraft‘is a mod that brings back the old classic minecraft liquid physics. With this mod, you can easily create instant tsunamis or oceans just by placing water at the top of the world (not recommended)
ApocaBuckets Mod ‘Screenshots:
The apocalyptic bucket is currently only used for crafting stuff, if you want to be like my avatar you can try wearing it as a hat but it would probably not work.
Tsunami Bucket (aka classic bucket)
The tsunami bucket creates a water-like substance that moves faster, spreads infinitely, and can sometimes break blocks. If you place it on the ground it floods the area and creates a lake, if you place it in the sky then it would flood the entire world with a wave of water.
Mask your world with darkness, darkness so dark it has the same properties as lava but spreads forever and can also flood areas.
It creates green fire that will spread forever.
Creates a BlackHole. Well actually it isnt black or a hole, its just something that sucks in other things and changes form. If it doesn’t do anything thats cuz it slowly grows in pick-up radius so you have to wait 2 seconds.
none, and besides it would look a lot better in video
Creates a flood of toxic water that kills players and turns everything else into zombies, useful for post-apocalyptic scenery.
just imagine a zombie-infested green tsunami
A colder version of the tsunami that turns into ice, it freezes over the terrain and has a chance of turning blocks into packed ice.
just imagine tsunami thats mostly ice
White Paint Bucket
A bucket that turns blocks white. Every second it spreads to nearby blocks.
Purple Paint Bucket
A bucket that turns blocks purple. Every second it spreads to nearby blocks, then decays (fun to have a white and a purple paint block fight).
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ApocaBuckets Mod , please comment below the article; we will support