Applied Energistics Mod Download Links. Applied Energistics Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Applied Energistics Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Applied Energistics Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Applied Energistics Mod ?
Applied Energistics Mod for Minecraft adds modern technology into the game. All stuff will be automatically done by advance machine, therefore, you can save a lot of time to do other things.
GUI – Screenshots:
ME Pre-formatter, used to configure storage cells, and name them.
Wireless Access Point GUI with upgrades.
ME Export Bus GUI, currently sending lapis.
Quartz Grind Stone GUI , shows input, currently grinding, and output.
Creative Tab – OLD Pre RV2
ME Chest interface
ME Access Terminal
ME Pattern Encoder
ME Colored Cable
ME Import and Export BUS’s used to manage a Forestry Squeezer
Quartz Grind Stone ( with crank )
A Low-Tech bakery.
an extra access terminal in my automated smelting room.
ME Cable connecting a farm to my main base.
An Access terminal at my farm.
Using Logistics Pipes to automate a farm with ME Interface.
ME Chests Connected to a small network.
Another picture of a small ME Network.
- Go to Applied Energistics page
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Added option to disable villager trading.
- Fixed particle rendering glitch with TPlanes and Quantum network bridges.
- Performance improvements in creative cell.
- Fixed bug with storage bus and “Configure by contents”
- Creative Cell now “stores” the items it is partitioned too as well.
- Fixed an issue with storage buses reporting possible destinations when formated.
- Moved a method to subclasses to fix a re-obfuscation bug ( Fix for MyTown compat )
- 1.6.2 Only – AE now registers its full cubes as sealed in Galacticraft.
- Transition Planes can no longer break air blocks.
- Added a Transition Plane blacklist to the config.
- New API IOrientableTile
- Better Storage Proxy now looks for lowercase modid instead of with capitals.
- Added a new ITileCable to lt other mods create cables that blend with with AE’s internal cables.
- 1.6.2 Only – Fixed issue with IC2 LF machines.
Applied Energistics Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Applied Energistics Mod , please comment below the article; we will support