Aquaculture Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Aquaculture Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Aquaculture Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Aquaculture Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Aquaculture Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
Fishing is highly appreciated in Minecraft due to its interesting randomness, but in the original version, fishing is only a simple side-activity for players to kill their time. To improve the available fishing system as well as make the game more attractive, Aquaculture Mod is created as an expansion of Minecraft’s fishing system. It adds a lot of new things to catch, as well as a number of new non-fish items to catch.
In Aquaculture, you never know what you will catch. Every biome is home to tons of unique fish you can only catch in that biome, and there is a myriad of new loot items you can randomly catch while fishing. For example, you can find freshwater fish like Bluegill, Bass, Perch in Forest, Plains, Extreme Hills, while fish like Bagrid, Synodontis only can be found in the desert, or Cod, Pollock can be found in Tundra and Taiga.
Besides, the players can catch some random loot such as Seaweed/Algae for food, Stick Driftwood (Crafts into Planks), Leather Boots and many other items everywhere. In total, the mod adds more than 32 new fish that closely resemble real life species and more than 12 fishable loot items.
All you need is crafting the Iron Fishing Rod. This tool allows you to catch all the new fish and the chance to reel in loot. Remember that new and better fishing rods made from Gold, Diamond, and Neptunium will increase your chances to get cooler loot while fishing
The Iron Fishing Rod
This new shiny addition is a gateway to your journey into Aquaculture! Simply crafting it will enable all the features of the mod. By using a new fishing rod, I was able to avoid making base class edits ot the game which would severely harm any compatibility with other mods as well as ceaselessly complicating multiplayer/updates.
There are plans for new and better fishing rods that will increase your chances to get cooler loot while fishing (Gold, Diamond, and Neptunium are all planned!)
Ah yes the part you’ve all been waiting for, Aquaculture’s 32+ new fish and 12+ fishable loot items!
For the mostpart Aquaculture sticks to realism, the new fish are (mostly) real species that have been translated into Minecraft.
(Red colored fish are not yet implemented but are planned)
Freshwater (Forest, Plains, Extreme Hills)
- Brown Trout
- Capitaine (Nile Perch)
- Boulti (Nile Tilapia)
Arctic (Tundra, Taiga)
- Pink Salmon
- Rainbow Trout
Saltwater (Beach, Ocean)
- Red Grouper
- Red Snapper
- Manta Ray
Tropical (Jungle) [Coming soon!]
- Electric Eel
- Dart Frog
- Arrau Turtle
Mushroom (Mushroom Island)
- Red Shrooma
- Brown Shrooma
Random Loot! (Found everywhere!)
- Seaweed/Algae [Edible!]
- Driftwood [Crafts into Planks!]
- Leather Boots
- Tin Can
- Message in a Bottle [Right click to reveal a message!]
- Treasure Chest [These three all contain random loot!]
- Goldfish [Crafts into Gold Nuggets!]
- Neptunium Bar [2-3x stronger than Diamond!]
Note: If you are using a mod that adds new biomes or are fishing in a biome that doesn’t have specific fish, it will default to Freshwater Fish, meaning technically this mod is compatible with any other Biome adding mod there is.
- Driftwood + Workbench = 4 Planks
- 2 Iron + Stick + 2 String + Workbench = Iron Fishing Rod
- (Any Fish) + Workbench = Raw Fish Fillet
- Raw Fish Fillet + Furnace = Cooked Fish Fillet (Restores 2.5 marks of Hunger)
- Squid + Workbench = Ink Sac
- Whale + Workbench = 5x Whale Steaks
- Whale Steak + Furnace = Cooked Whale Steaks
- Goldfish + Workbench = Gold Nugget
- Boot + Workbench = Leather
- Tin Can + Furnace = Iron Bar
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Aquaculture Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support