Aquatic Abyss Mod Download Links. Aquatic Abyss Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Aquatic Abyss Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Aquatic Abyss Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Aquatic Abyss Mod ?
Aquatic Abyss Mod for Minecraft’adds tons of things including mobs, special rocks, colorful fish and even a Sea Monster into the game. The mod’s purpose is to make Minecraft’s oceans less boring with tons of new mythical and real creatures, along with new world generation.
Aquatic Abyss Mod Screenshots:
Who knew the old tales of sea serpents were real! The sea serpent is a rare creature with smooth movements and quick and impulsive attacks, that might be found roaming the waters and maybe even hunting other creatures. Currently, the green serpent, the only serpent ‘yet discovered by mankind’, has 30 hearts of health. Be careful, it hunts humans too!
Serpents occasionally get hungry, and will remain neutral when not hungry.
Fish like to swim in schools of similar species, and have random sizes, colors, and details. There are a multitude of unique fish species that occupy the oceans:
The Common Fish
Black Cap Basslet
Billfish (Swordfish, etc)
Not all of the ocean is calm. Billfish are the fastest swimmers known to mankind (irl!) and like to eat common fish! Billfish will drop their spikes (the bills) in two forms: either long or short, depending on their bill length. They may also drop an amount of fish. The types:
Although they are smaller in size, sailfish are the fasted of the billfish. Like other mobs, they have different textures and marks. Here’s a swordfish hunting some fish!
Swordfish are larger than their predecessor and have an extremely long bill (aka longer attack range!). They also have a fin instead of a sail.
How do I travel the oceans if the player moves so slowly, you ask? The answer: you tame a seahorse! You can find seahorses with random textures and (if you’re lucky) colors. To tame them, you must mount them many times. They will knock you off and flee, but will eventually become tamed! Check out some pictures:
How do I see and breathe in the water, you ask? Easy! Just craft a pair of goggles with the recipe above! The goggles (and snorkel) will provide you with sight and oxygen for 4 minutes before breaking.
Although not all fish are edible, some more common fish can be cooked and eaten after being killed.
You can craft 3 short billfish spikes into 1 long billfish spike, and using those, you can craft a spike sword! A spike sword has 150 uses and does 6.5 hearts of damage.
Rocks are made of stained clay and randomly spawn on the ocean floor. They also have a chance to contain an ore inside! The chances of getting a particular ore is: (The chances are consecutive, ex: Iron is only considered when Coal is not picked)
- Coal: 1 out of 4
- Iron: 1 out of 5
- Lapis Lazuli: 1 out of 8
- Gold: 1 out of 10
- Diamond: 1 out of 100
Aquatic Abyss Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and intall AnimationAPI
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
A config file can be found in .minecraft/config/ with the following options:
GenerateRocks (true/false) ‘ Whether rocks should be generated
GenerateSeaweed (true/false) ‘ Whether seaweed should be generated
SpawnMythicalCreatures (true/false) ‘ Whether you want mythical creatures to spawn
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Aquatic Abyss Mod , please comment below the article; we will support