Armour Expansion Mod Download Links. Armour Expansion Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Armour Expansion Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Armour Expansion Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Armour Expansion Mod ?
Armour Expansion Mod for Minecraft introduces’5 set of armour and tools materials‘that do not “break” the game. In order to create you will need alzuli, dust, nether restone Lapis quartz or glostone dust and then merge them to obtain ingots of these minerals. In terms of durability and strength are among the set of iron and leather, but when has the complete set give a unique effect.
Armour Expansion Mod 1.8 – Mods Minecraft
To get started in this mod, you take standard lapis lazuli, redstone dust, nether quartz or glowstone dust and smelt them to make ingots.
These can then be made into 4 armours, with strength and durability between leather and iron. Why not just make iron armour? Well when a full set of these armours is equipped, the player is granted with a boost effect unique to each armour:
- Lapis armour: Gives you the ability to breath underwater, along with walking and breaking blocks at the same speed as you would on land.
- Redstone armour: Makes you completely fireproof, useful for those trips to the nether, or maybe if you’re just clumsy.
- Quartz armour: Gives mining haste 3 ? Cut through blocks as if they were butter.
- Glowstone armour: Gives constant night vision, light level 15 everywhere you look. Can’t be doing with torches? This is the suit for you.
Now for the fifth armour. For when you’re so rich making it rain just doesn’t cut the mustard. You can now make Emerald Armour. This is stronger than diamond and gives you the strength to punch 130% harder than before when a full set is worn. Sure it maybe a little overpowered, but when you’re this rich who cares? Each armour can be made using the new ingots or vanilla emeralds as per the vanilla armour recipes. Also included in this mod is a tools expansion, using the above ingots or emeralds to make tools by the vanilla recipes. These can harvest everything that iron can, have a durability and attack between stone and iron, yet break blocks faster than iron. The benefits may be more aesthetic than practical, but at least you can mine with style?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Armour Expansion Mod , please comment below the article; we will support