Armourer’s Workshop Mod Download Links. Armourer’s Workshop Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Armourer’s Workshop Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Armourer’s Workshop Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Armourer’s Workshop Mod ?
Armourer’s Workshop Mod for Minecraft is a’mod that will allow you’to customize the appearance of your character ‘skins. It also allows you create armour”in game.’Discover now!
- Armourer ‘ Main block needed to build skins.
- Equipment Cube ‘ Block used for building skins. (Also has a variant that glows in the dark).
- Glass Equipment Cube ‘ Transparent Blocks used for building skins. (Has a glowing variant too).
- Equipment library ‘ Saves and loads skins from disk letting you share them with friends.
- Mannequins ‘ Can be used to show your skins off, and are fully poseable.
- Colour Mixer ‘ Used to mix up colours for painting skins.
- Guide Book ‘ A guide book! [WIP]
- Equipment Skin Template ‘ What skins get saved onto.
- Paintbrush ‘ Colours block.
- Paint Roller ‘ Colours blocks in a 3x3x1 pattern.
- Colour Picker ‘ Grabs the colour from a block .
- Burn Tool ‘ Makes blocks darker.
- Dodge Tool ‘ Makes blocks lighter.
- Colour Noise Tool ‘ Applies random colour shading to a block.
- Shade Noise Tool ‘ Applies random shading to a block.
Armourer’s Workshop Mod Screenshots:
Start by placing down the armourer block.
Select the type of skin you would like to create from the GUI.
Build your skin in-world using equipment cubes.
Colour it using the colouring tools.
Save your skin onto an equipment skin template.
Press the P key to open the equipment wardrobe and equip your new skin.
Admire your new look!
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Armourer’s Workshop Mod , please comment below the article; we will support