Download AtmosFear Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download AtmosFear Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download AtmosFear Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
AtmosFear Map for Minecraft is a one of a kind map using new and old methods to bring together a challenging and scary game. It is an adventure style map. Single player is recommended but it can be played as multi-player as long as you arent using voice communications, as it sometimes interferes with in games sound you must hear.
Something has gone terribly wrong You are stranded inside a failing mining base on a strange moon, surrounded by evil Are you prepared to do whatever it takes? Whatever it takes to escape the atmosFear!
Three main things you need to know to play this map properly:
- 1. You MUST use the resource pack provided in the download.
- 2. Command blocks MUST be enabled.
- 3. NEVER play in peaceful mode.
This map was made in 1.8 to be played in 1.8
AtmosFear Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
The map has been tested for bugs and errors but we know things still happen, so if you experience any issues, please post it and we will attempt to address the issue.
Feel free to leave any comments or questions concerning the map.
This map was created by the atmosFear Team!
Contact the Author: macfreeman
Credits: AtmosFear Team
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download AtmosFear Map , please comment below the article; we will support