Attained Drops Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Attained Drops Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Attained Drops Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Attained Drops Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Attained Drops Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Attained Drops Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides an alternative to mob farms without taking away game-playis designed, or provides a means to grow your supply of mob drops. Some of the design goals are to keep the mod feeling as much like vanilla minecraft as possible and to add as much depth as possible with minimal ‘stuff’ and needless grinding.
This soil can be enriched with mob drops so that when planted upon, the plant will bear the riches of the soil. The supported mob drops that the soil can be enriched with are: slimeballs, gunpowder, ender pearls, string, rotten flesh, bones, spider eyes, ghast tears, and blaze rods.
You can click on the soil at any time with an empty hand for helpful chat info ‘ if the soil is enriched, the item that it is enriched with will print out, other wise it will say that it hasn’t been enriched yet. Vitalized soil doesn’t have a crafting recipe, you will need the Vitalized Soil Planter to get some.
Vitalized Soil Planter
This is the block that is needed to obtain the Vitalized soil. It is crafted as shown above and will spread vitalized soil blocks around it when placed in the world. After a while it has a chance to turn into dirt as it will slowly run out of fertility.
Mob Drop Plant
When the plant is fully mature it will turn a less vibrant shade of green and then it will sprout bulbs that relate to the enrichment of the soil. If the soil is not enriched the plant can still grow but it will not sprout bulbs. There is a chance that the soil will lose its enrichment when a bulb sprouts and it will need to be re-enriched (though it does not turn back into dirt).
Mod Drop Plant Seed
This seed can be planted on the vitalized soil. The plant that grows will then sprout bulbs that correlate to the enrichment of the soil underneath.
Bulbs: The fifteen types
- Slay hostile mobs to attain Life Essence.
- Craft Mob-Drop Plant Seeds
- Craft the Vitalized Soil Planter
- Place the Vitalized Soil Planter in the world surrounded by grass or dirt (Form a ring around the planter)
- Wait for the Planter to chance the surrounding soil to Vitalized Soil
- Craft Mob-Drop Plant Seeds and plant them on Vitalized Soil
- Right-Click on Vitalized soil with a hostile mob drop (or bare hand for chat info)
- Bone-Meal plant or wait for it to fully mature (a fully mature one can be broken for seeds)
- Once fully mature the plant will sprout bulbs on top that correspond to the drop in the soil underneath
- There is a chance that the’vitalized soil may revert to dirt.
- Planters’slowly revert to dirt.
- AllowBonemeal ‘ Whether or not bonemeal will work on plants
- SoilCreatorDiameter ‘ Total diameter soil creator block is effective
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Attained Drops Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Attained Drops Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support