Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod Download Links. Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod ?
Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod for Minecraft is not for the faint of heart! Bring your best armor, weapon, and food/torches before you embark! Atum is a dimension mod that opens up a whole new desert dimension that contains an eternal world full of sand, temples, and tons of new foes. Journey into Atum and discover ancient artifacts as you battle your way through vicious new enemies!
Traveling to Atum
To travel to Atum, you must construct a Jeweled Scarab as an offering to the gods, only the finest materials in the overworld will do.
Then by constructing a proper portal and right clicking the centerpiece with the Scarab the portal will open and your journey can begin!
The Denizens of Atum
Spread throughout the desert and armed with scimitars, they want whatever you’re carrying and will stop at nothing to steal it!
Armed with deadly bows, Bandit Archers will unleash a hail of pain on you from a distance! Some of them will even have enchanted bows!
The cursed of Anubis! Those who fail judgement are damned to walk Atum as mummies! They are weak to fire but will run faster if ignited!
Angry bones refuse to stay dead and in their jealousy of your flesh hunt you to the ends of Atum!
Cursed souls that wonder Atum, they are quick and relentless and often travel in packs.
Ancient Stone Soldiers that were awakened for defending their long dead masters. They are nearly impervious to damage.
The ancient masters of Atum, thousands of years ago they were buried beneath these sands and now awaken to wreak havoc upon its inhabitants!
The Dungeons of Atum
Ruins and Pyramids dot the landscape of Atum! Search through long forgotten ruins to plunder their riches, and try to find your way through the twisting tunnels inside of the ancient pyramids to find their glorious artifacts!
The Artifacts of Atum
Throughout Atum are spread gifts from the gods, formerly the equipment of ancient heroes that were blessed in their attempts to save Atum but failed, they are now yours to obtain! Each one bestows a powerful boon to the wearer!
(The armor has a proper 3D render texture too!)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod , please comment below the article; we will support