Aurora Rubealis Mod Download Links. Aurora Rubealis Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Aurora Rubealis Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Aurora Rubealis Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Aurora Rubealis Mod ?
Aurora Rubealis Mod for Minecraft. Now you can have the opportunity to see Aurora Borealis in Minecraft, which will only spawn in the ‘northern’ cold climates.’ They slowly become brighter as the sunsets (starting at 13000 Minecraft Time), and fade out as the sun begins to rise (22500).
The mod does not require the client to have the mod. In other words, any player can play on a server with the mod installed and vise versa. Load on the server is very minimal, with the vast majority of the burden on the client. However, during play testing, the Auroras had minimal effect on performance (your experience may be different though).
In order to better suit the needs of the player, a config file has been provided. This file is located in the .minecraft/config folder. The options are as follows:
- ‘Aurora Y Translation’ ‘ Set true so that you cannot touch the aurora.
- ‘Debug information’ ‘ This allows console spam
- ‘Multiple Bands’ ‘ Setting this to false will make it so that only one band renders.
- ‘Version Checking’ ‘ This mod comes with automatic version checking. Set false to disable. Slow start ups may be caused by this feature.
- ‘biome list’- This list of all the biomes which auroras can spawn in. By default, it covers all of the vanilla biomes.
- Download Aurora mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar. It will be in your .minecraft/bin folder. For finding the .minecraft folder, search for operating system specific instructions.
- Delete Meta-INF. Failing to do so will cause issues.
- Copy the contents of the forge zip into the minecraft.jar
- Open the .minecraft/coremods folder. You can either create the folder, or run minecraft to create this folder
- Extract the aurora mod jar to the .minecraft/coremods folder.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Aurora Rubealis Mod , please comment below the article; we will support