Download Auto Parkour Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Auto Parkour Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Auto Parkour Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Auto Parkour Map for Minecraft is basically a Parkour Machine, in which is able to generate a brand new Parkour each time you start a game! You may also have the option of having a Death Cloud in the game, which will follow you while you jump through the Parkour, and kill you if you’re not quick enough! This game supports both Singleplayer and Multiplayer, as well as allows you to Spectate players while in-game!
- Randomly generated Parkour for each game
- Ability to toggle “Death Cloud”
- Ability to toggle “Zen Mode”
- Fully customizable settings for Cloud Speed, Jump Distances, and Track Length
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer support
- Timer and Victory Counter
Requirement: Snapshot 14w11b or newer
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Map Download Links:
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Auto Parkour Map , please comment below the article; we will support