Autofish Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Autofish Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Autofish Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Autofish Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Autofish Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2?
Autofish Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. It will automatically reel in and recast your fishing rod when you catch a fish. You can disable it using it’s GUI, which opens using a configurable key. Just cast the fishing rod one time into the water and let the mod do the rest.
Autofish Mod Usage:
- Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
- Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
- Enable Autofish – Toggles the entire mod on or off.
- Enable Recaster – When enabled, if you don’t catch a fish after a significant period of time, it will recast automatically
- Enable MultiRod – After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel)
Autofish Mod Screenshots:
‘ Added two new “advanced options” to the options menu
‘ The new sound-based detection is now disabled by default, reverting back to the old motion-based detection. Some users were having issues with it so it’s now an optional feature.
‘ You can now make the ClearLag detection double-cast when the hook is cleared. Some plugins have an issue which requires you to do this, so you can enable it if the single recast doesn’t work.
‘ Made improvements to sound-based detection – should be more lenient with client-server desynchronization of the hook’s location
‘ Sound-based detection will now work with servers running plugins to use old versions of Minecraft with new clients.
‘ All new multiplayer detection method, should be much more accurate
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download the Autofish Mod
- Drop the .litemod file into your /.minecraft/mods/ folder – remember to keep the extension as .litemod or it will not load.
Autofish Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Autofish Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support