Bacteria Mod Download Links. Bacteria Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Bacteria Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Bacteria Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Bacteria Mod ?
Bacteria Mod for Minecraft for Minecraft. With Bacteria Mod, we can use the bacteria to its own high reproduction system, we create a lot of new blocks we want. The mod adds sponges to the worldgenerator which you can craft to must. This must you can ‘breed’ to bacterias. These blocks can be trained to eat a specific block type like grass, stone, water, etc.
Destruction! Awesome bacteria colonies in your world! You can play with them, let them eat the hole world! Or just parts of it! You can also make new genetically changed Bacteria colonies which don’t just eat blocks!
These bacteria may have two functions, to eat or play, that is, with eating released, the bacteria begin to take on blocks and playback begin playing blocks like crazy.
How to use:
Beginning: Search some sponges in rivers, lakes or in the ocean, or craft them if you don’t want to search! Then craft some Must, place it under water, and let it grow. The Must grows only if water’s above them, example in the Video! If the Must is grown(lighter green), you can harvest it! If the must is not fully grown, it will just drop the Must block. If it is grown you get some Bunch of Bacteria. Then craft some bacteria colonies!
Bacteria: Bacteria can be ‘tamed’ to eat a special type of block like dirt, stone, water, lava, etc. You just have to place a bacterium colony, place all types of blocks you want it to eat directly above it (grass and dirt are the same, you don’t have to place both ) and finally power it by redstone or just place a redstone torch next to it! You will see it spread! (All spreading Bacteria blocks are of one colony!)
If not changed in the config file, the bacteria blocks will remember their food also when you save and load the world again!
Replacer: Will automatically set the block type below as food and will replace it with the block type above!
To start, just power it with redstone!
Jammer (item): The Jammer item is a remote control which sends a jamming signal to ALL bacteria colonies in the world!
Jammer (block): You can place a Jammer wherever you want the bacteria to stop. If the Bacteria”reaches it, all Bacteria blocks of that colony will die! (Other colonies will continue to spread)
Bacterium Splash Potion: Throw the splash potion and the bacteria will infect the block it hits.
Isolation (Bricks by default): Build a rectangle/square/circle/whatever horizontally on the ground and place bacteria in the middle! they won’t eat below it so they won’t grow out of the area you defined!
Goto %appdata%/.minecraft/config/ and open TeNNoX_Bacteria.properties with notepad!
In this file you can change the IDs and other settings:
- bacteria speed ‘ how fast the bacteria will spread (1 ‘ fastest, more ‘ slower, default 50)
- isolation blockID ‘ the block which you can isolate bacteria spread with, like seen in the video! (default bricks)
- randomize bacteria spread ‘ if not active, all bacteria will spread with always the same speed (default true)
- save food to NBT – if active, the bacteria blocks will remember their food on world save/load (default true)
- Enable Achievements ‘ some users experience bugs with achievements enabled so I added an option to disable them
Bacteria Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Bacteria Mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Bacteria Mod , please comment below the article; we will support