Barrels Mod 1.9|1.8.9 Download Links. Barrels Mod 1.9|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Barrels Mod 1.9|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Barrels Mod 1.9|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Barrels Mod 1.9|1.8.9?
Barrels Mod adds three blocks, all being similar to each other, store mass quantities of a certain item.
The benefit to Barrels Mod’is obviously very large storage capabilities in significantly smaller real estate but the drawback is that only one item type can be in a barrel at a time.
Barrels Mod Features:
- This mod adds many features that make them easier to work with. Putting in items is as simple as right clicking a barrel with an item in your hand.
- Getting annoying putting a stack of items in at a time? This mod fixes that by taking every item in your inventory into the barrel by double-right clicking the barrel!
- Want to take items out? Left click the barrel! Make sure you’re not in creative though. Just want to take one item out? Sneak while clicking the barrel! Try it out!
- Is your Barrel getting a bit too clogged up and want an upgrade? With a higher tier barrel, double-right click the barrel to upgrade in it. Make sure you only have one barrel in your inventory because Barrels Mod basically swaps the barrel.
- Want to use other mod like Build Craft or Red Power? Barrels Mod is compatible with those mods and will function normally with those mods. Put items in from the top and out from the bottom. So you can include barrels into your automatic sorting system!
Barrels Mod Spotlight:
Barrels Mod Recipes:
This mod adds three blocks all storing different amounts of items.
The most basic type, the Barrel can hold 64 stacks and is crafted as shown:
The second tier, called the Ender Barrel can hold 1028 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
The best barrel, called the Quantum Barrel holds 4096 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
- Crafting recipes and the amount of items the barrels can hold is configurable.
How to use Barrels:
- You can put items into a barrel by right-clicking with your hand. All the items (if the barrels is not full) will be put into the barrels only if the item in your hand is matching the item, in the barrel.
- You can take items out by left-clicking the barrel as if you were braking it. It will take out a stack at a time. If you want to take out individual items, you can sneak (default key is shift) and click the barrel.
- If you want to put all the items in your inventory into the barrel, you can double right-click on the barrel.
- If you want to upgrade a barrel (a barrel is nearing or is at capacity), you can double right-click a barrel with a barrel that is of a higher capacity. This will swap the barrel that is in your inventory with the one that is in your world without having to replace it having to re-sort all your items. Make sure you only have one barrel in your inventory or it won’t work.
- Barrels work with hoppers and dropper and other mods that have inventory changing blocks just like they would with chests, but only accept one item. Note that by default items can only exit/enter by the top and bottom. This can be changed in the configuration option.
- If you don’t like the plain look of a barrel, you can put a item frame on a barrel and it will take full advantage of it. By sneaking (default key is shift) and right clicking a item from an a side of a barrel, the item frame is going to snap onto the barrel and display whatever is in the barrel. If you want to take a item frame off the barrel, just place another item frame and both will pop of the barrel.
How to install Barrels Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.9
- Download Barrels Mod jar file
- Put Barrels Mod jar file into your /.minecraft/mods folder
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
Barrels Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Barrels Mod 1.9|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support