BashPack Bacon Mod Download Links. BashPack Bacon Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing BashPack Bacon Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BashPack Bacon Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is BashPack Bacon Mod ?
BashPack Bacon Mod for Minecraft adds bacon to diversify your food in Minecraft. You can craft bacon, cook and eat your bacon any way you like: Raw, Soggy, Limp, Crispy, or even Burnt.
BashPack Bacon Mod Features:
- Bacon! Porkchops can now be crafted into bacon strips and cooked to perfection.
- Cook and eat your bacon any way you like: Raw, Soggy, Limp, Crispy, or even Burnt.
- Who knew bacon was so versatile? You can craft any tool from any kind of bacon, each one increasing in power depending on how well the bacon is cooked.
- Edible bacon armor!
- Bacon storage blocks for your excess bacon.
- An entire dimension made of bacon, populated with hundreds of pigs and trees that grow melons! Also comes with a barbecue lighter!
- Bacon is made from porkchops. Place a raw porkchop into a crafting table slot to receive three delicious bacon strips.
Cook bacon inside a furnace to your liking. The more you cook bacon, the more powerful the tools and armor are. Be careful not to overcook it!
- Bacon Blocks are made from 9 strips of bacon, filling up the entire crafting table.
- Bacon Tools are crafted in an identical way to Minecraft’s vanilla tools. Use sticks plus bacon in the shape of the tool you wish to create.
- Bacon Armor is crafted the same way as Minecraft’s vanilla armor. Place bacon in the shape of the armor piece you wish to create.
The Bacon Dimension
Access the bacon dimension by crafting a portal with Crispy Bacon Blocks. This portal must be in the same shape and size as the Nether portal.
You cannot light the portal with flint and steel. You must craft the Barbecue Lighter in order to make the portal work.
The Barbecue Lighter is crafted with the following recipe:
Enjoy the bacon dimension!
How to install BashPack Bacon Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download BashPack Bacon Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about BashPack Bacon Mod , please comment below the article; we will support