Batman Mod Download Links. Batman Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Batman Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Batman Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Batman Mod ?
Batman Mod for Minecraft allows you to become a Batman! A’lot of interesting things are waiting for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Ever wanted to be Batman? Don’t lie! Of course you did! Now you can!
Batman Mod Features:
- Smoke Bomb: Blinds enemies while making you temporarily invisible!
- Mini Bomb: Just like a BAT Grenade!
- Freeze Bomb: Escape fast while your enemies are frozen to the spot!
- Sticky bomb: Like a mini bomb but sticks to surfaces. When a player steps or bumps into them, they explode!
- Bat Cape: Glide like a bat from a height!
- Bat Suit: Double Jump, more strength, faster and negates MOST fall damage!
- Batarang: A homing throwable projectile!
- Grappling Hook: Allows you to reach any ledge!
Bat Armor as normal from Bat Cloth
Causes enemy blindness and you to dissapear!
Like the mini bomb but sticks to any surface. Activated on Player walking near it.
Like a grenade. Causes minor block damage and can breach walls.
Causes your enemy to be frozen to the spot for a brief period of time.
Used to create the bat suit. (Carbon fiber alloy, geddit?)
Used to make the grappling hook.
Enemy seeking high power projectile.
Right click with to shoot a rope to lift you where you need to go.
How to install Batman Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Batman Mod zip file
- Put Batman Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
Batman Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Batman Mod , please comment below the article; we will support