Battle Music Mod Download Links. Battle Music Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Battle Music Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Battle Music Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Battle Music Mod ?
Battle Music Mod for Minecraft‘features 4 different battle tracks for the Overworld, Nether, and Bosses for you to add music to get your adrenaline pumping during battles in your Minecraft World. .
The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, open the GUI (Defaults to ‘B’ key) and select “Get More Packs” to be taken to a pack download portal maintained by myself.
Battle Music Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
How to install Theme Packs:
- Simply place the zip into .minecraft/battlemusic and open the ingame GUI to select.
- The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
- But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, feel free to replace the sounds in .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/.
- Or alternatively choose a different file in the config, found in .minecraft/configs/.
- Then add the new .ogg sound file to .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/
- Updated to 1.7.2/1.7.10
- Fixed broken GUI elements
- Temporarily disabled plugins for re-implementation (this includes PVP and Biome Music)
- Split sound streaming code into okutils so i can use it for other projects (this means you will 100% need okutils for battlemusic to function properly)
- Added proper mod mob support (with some pre generated support for a ton of mods)
(based from morph’s compatibility database, only using hostile creatures of course)
Battle Music Mod:’https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418115805
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Battle Music Mod , please comment below the article; we will support