Bedrockium Mod Download Links. Bedrockium Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Bedrockium Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Bedrockium Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Bedrockium Mod ?
Bedrockium Mod for Minecraft‘brings a lot of interesting things to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
The Bedrockium Mod adds a new set of armor and tools!
- Bedrockium Tools: Stronger, faster and more durable than Diamond.
- Bedrockium Armor: Very protective, very high durability.
- Bedrock Destroyer: Is incredibly fast, but only has 100 uses. It can destroy and harvest Bedrock. It is recommendet to only break Bedrock to save durability
- Blast Proof Blocks: As the name says, they are blast proof and can even withstand Bedrockium TNT!
- Bedrockium TNT: Not a giant explosion, but it deals extreme amounts of damage! It can even kill a Wither or the Enderdragon in one hit! I suggest you run or set it off with redstone! TNT is currently invisible when ignited, but it still works!
Bedrockium Ingot, Bedrockium Nugget, Bedrockium Apple, Bedrockium Pickaxe, Shovel, Axe and Hoe, Bedrockium Sword, Bedrockium Bow, Bedrockium Arrow, Bedrockium Armor, Portalslime,Flint and Bedrockium, Bedrock Rod and the Bedrock Destroyer!
Bedrockium Block, Bedrockium Ore, Blast Proof Wood, Planks, Stone, Cobblestone, Stonebricks, Chiseled Stonebricks, Glass and Glowstone, Blast Proof Stairs made out of Planks, Cobblestone and Stonebricks, Blast Proof Slabs made out of Stone, Planks, Cobblestone and Stonebricks, Bedrockium TNT, Slimy Bedrockium, a nice looking Pillar and Bedrockium Fire, which doesn’t burn you.
He is a pretty big guy and hits like a truck! Don’t mess with him!
He kills zombies, skeletons etc. in one hit! Just don’t hit him, or he might get very angry!
He has 3000 health (1500 Hearts) and is practically unkillable!
At this point, you can’t build him in the world, but you can craft him:
This is only temporary.
Just like a baby zombie, he is only one block tall.
But he hits quite hard for his size! He also is very fast!
He has 60 Health (30 Hearts). He also doesn’t like Villagers.
Although he doesn’t look that scary, he is definetly someone you have to look out for.
He and his friends track you down from 100 blocks! He also is quite fast and hits VERY hard.
He only has 10 Health (5 Hearts) though.
The Bedrockium Dimesion is a grey and scary place, where you only would want to go, if you are prepared.
There is day/night cyle, you can also sleep there, but it doesn’t change night to day. If you die in the dimension, you respawn there. Almost every mob spawns there, so it’s a great place to build a mob farm!
There are Zombies, Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders, Endermen, Witches, Blazes, Ghasts, Zombie Pigmen, Shadows and Bedrockium Biters there.
Again, only go there if you are prepared. Full diamond gear is not enough!You build the portal just like any Nether Portal, but with Slimy Bedrockium and you light it usig Flint and Bedrockium.
Bedrockium Mod Recipes:
Flint and Bedrockium:
Blast Proof Stone:
You can also get Blast Proof Stone by putting Blast Proof Cobblestone in a furnace!
Blast Proof Cobblestone:
You get Blast Proof Cobblestone by breaking Blast Proof Stone!
Blast Proof Stonebricks:
Blast Proof Chiseled Stone Bricks:
Blast Proof Glowstone:
Blast Proof Glass:
Blast Proof Wood:
Blast Proof Planks:
Blast Proof Stairs:
You can make the stairs out of: Blast Proof Cobblestone, Planks and Stonebricks! The crafting recepie is like in Vanilla!
Blast Proof Slabs:
You can make the slabs out of: Blast Proof Stone, Cobblestone, Planks and Stonebricks!
Bedrockium Tools & Bedrockium Armor:
Are Crafted like vanilla Tools and Armor. The Tools are crafted with sticks!
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Bedrockium Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Bedrockium Mod , please comment below the article; we will support