Better Foliage Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Better Foliage Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Better Foliage Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Better Foliage Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Better Foliage Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Did you always want the plants in Minecraft to be fluffier and verdant? Then you should consider installing this great mod as it does manage to bring in front a very good value right from the start. That’s what manages to make the Better Foliage Mod great here, the fact that it helps you fully understand a new approach towards Minecraft, one that does pay off well and which you will enjoy.
The nice thing in Better Foliage Mod 1.12/1.11.2 is that it adds shaders. Basically, the game world does tend to look a little better and the foliage gets the most benefit. Of course, shaders in a blocky game can ever do so much, but in the end that’s what makes Better Foliage Mod’minecraft distinct and unique when compared to the games found here.
The lack of good foliage in Minecraft was problematic but the mod’does a very good job in solving that. The experience is simple, more refined and the value you receive is nothing short of impressive. The Better Foliage Mod 1.11.2’helps you better improve the plants and their look which in turn does make the game more fun and immersive to begin with. If you are a fan of foliage and want the game world to look shinier and more realistic when compared to the regular blocks, then this particular mod might be exactly what you need. It’s a very good mod, one that delivers value and which you will have no problem using if you want to enjoy the experience and have a lot of fun.
It is client only and the extra leaves will be rendered individually. They added a configuration GUI that allows you to individually modify a wide variety of things inside the game, from the activation to size, offset mode, height, flower chance and the algae or reeds chance.
What you will need to keep in mind in regards to this mod’is that it has a little bit of trouble with the short grass. Due to the transparency and mipmap problems, the short grass does tend to look quite strange, but you can easily get over this minor mishap, so there’s that.
You can use the Better Foliage Mod with the GLSL shader mod without any problem and you don’t need textures for the crossed leaf polygons and each leaf type individually. The results you receive are very good as a whole and you do get a pretty good value as a whole, so you should check Better Foliage out if you want better foliage in the game.
The mod is client only, although it will not crash your server if you add it accidentally.
Extra leaves will be rendered for each leaf block that has at least one side touching an air block. Grass will be rendered for grass blocks with an air block above them.
There is a config GUI, opened by pressing F8 (configurable), or using the config button after selecting it in your mod list. Here you can set rendering options for grass and leaves.
- On/Off: self-explanatory
- Size: size of the extra polygons, relative to block diameter
- Offset: how much off-center the polygons should be (relative to diameter), to break up the regularity. Separate horizontal and vertical value for leaves
- Offset mode: leaves only. In Translate mode, round leaves will be moved off-center, but have a perfect 45′ angle. In Skew mode, leaves will stay centered, but the corners will be dragged around.
- Height: for grass only, minimum and maximum values
- Flower Chance: how many lilypads out of 64 should have a flower on them
- Reeds/Algae Chance: how many suitable blocks out of 64 should have reeds/algae (approximate)
There’s some minor inconvenience with short grass: because mipmaps and transparency are not good friends, the grass looks darker than it should at a distance, and large flat patches of grass look a bit weird. If you have the horsepower for it, turn off mipmaps and crank up anisotropic filtering in the video settings.
Works fine with the GLSL Shader Mod. You may want to turn off the short grass though: because of the shadow map resolution the grass looks like it is floating slightly above the block (it doesn’t).
The mod does not need textures supplied for the crossed leaf polygons for each and every leaf type, as it will generate them on the fly, making it very easy to use: it will (should) support every mod and texture pack automagically.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Better Foliage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2′
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Better Foliage Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support