Better Horses Mod Download Links. Better Horses Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Better Horses Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Better Horses Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Better Horses Mod ?
Better Horses Mod for Minecraft improves horse’s animations and behaviors in Minecraft. ‘If you don’t want smoother more horse-like animations, then this is the mod for you!
Many original horse animations that looked choppy (tail swiping) have been replaced with slicker, more stylish animations while other new animations have been introduced to make the horse seem more natural! The animations are listed below:
- Walking animation
- Galloping animation (when you’re riding on it)
- Take shaking animation
- Grass eating animation
- Head shaking animation
- Rearing animation
- Jumping animation
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install AnimationAPI
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Before uninstalling, follow these instructions:
A .cfg file can be found in .minecraft/config and can be opened with a text reader (notepad, etc). Inside the config, you’ll find one line that says this:
If this is true, then the game will use the modded horses. If this is false, the game will use vanilla horses. Before uninstalling, change this to false like this:
Then, run Minecraft.exe and open each world once. Now, you can uninstall the mod or update Minecraft. Remember to do this, because if you don’t, you will lose all your horses.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Better Horses Mod , please comment below the article; we will support