Better Rain Mod Download Links. Better Rain Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Better Rain Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Better Rain Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Better Rain Mod ?
Better Rain Mod for Minecraft is a very small mod, but will make your game much more relaxing. The mod will significantly lower the volume of the rain, and the rain has a different sound too.
Don’t you just hate it when you’re playing Minecraft, building a house, gathering resources, killing animals, well, basically just relaxing and having fun, and then suddenly; rain. It’s way too noisy. If you’re talking to someone over a microphone, you can’t hear what they’re saying. The rain is so noisy you have to turn the volume down almost all the way. And it doesn’t look any good either. It’s too dark, making it extremely difficult to see, especially if it’s night. As soon as it starts raining, you get the hell back to your bed, and you just hope it’s dark enough to sleep. Well, in that case, this mod is for you! This is a very small mod, but will make your game much more relaxing.
The mod will significantly lower the volume of the rain, and the rain has a different sound too. Instead of sounding like a hurricane, the rain will now have a calm, relaxing sound. This mod will also fix the texture of the rain. It’ll now be brighter and, depending on the strength of the rain, it’ll also not be so thick. That means fewer drops of water.
The rain will come in different strengths. The strength of the rain is random. The textures of the rain will change accordingly to the strength of the rain. Let’s say the weakest rain is zero, and the highest rain is a hundred. If the rain is zero, there will be no sound and no texture. If the strength is a hundred, the rain will be very thick, and the sound is at the loudest. Even though a hundred gives the most amount of sound, it will still be silent enough for you to enjoy your game without having to yell to your friends or turn down the volume. This mod will not change the gameplay in any way.
Here you can see how much it can rain. Gives more sound than the previous strengths and will also drop more particles.
This is the lowest amount of rain. Very difficult to see in a picture, but small drops can be seen. Gives nothing, or very little sound.
Slightly more rain, still very silent and gives little ground particles.
Better Rain Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Better Rain Mod , please comment below the article; we will support