Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 Download Links. Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9?
Sleeping is a basic aspect of Minecraft, but it is not without its faults. Like many other areas of vanilla Minecraft, there are some issues that get in the way of enjoyment and full usability with the sleep feature. You cannot use it as much as you would like and you cannot use it in the way that you might like.
The solution is in the Better Sleeping Mod for Minecraft, adding greater options with sleep and an extra challenge when playing the game. Sleep is now in your control, and you have a more realistic experience as a whole. It creates an engaging game that you will want to play.
Sleep When You Want
Vanilla Minecraft forced you to sleep only at night and for an amount of time out of your control. This creates a major problem for players, forcing you to hope that the system works in your favor when you were allowed to use it. Now, with the Better Sleeping Mod, none of that will affect you. Sleep any time, day or night, and choose when you will wake up. This is a realistic sleeping experience. Go to sleep in the middle of the day or night, and then wake up when you choose to wake up using the alarm clock made available to you.
In vanilla Minecraft, tiredness is not a thing. You could walk for days without experiencing exhaustion, making it possible for you to work forever without any issues. That is not very realistic, obviously, and is no longer a thing with the mod. Instead, you have tiredness. As your tiredness grows, you become sluggish and your vision begins to blur. It significantly impairs your ability to play the game fully, forcing you to sleep at some point. If you do not want to sleep, you will have to consume coffee to remain awake, though that is not a permanent fix.
Both of these add some realism to the game along with challenges and control. Use the sleep feature strategically or to your advantage, keep the tiredness in mind as you explore the world, and think before you do everything.
Having realism, control, and challenges are good things, especially in a game like Minecraft. The Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10’gives you a better game overall, fixing a lot of the major issues people had with a common feature in the game. It gives you a better gaming experience.
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.10.2 or older
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Better Sleeping Mod 1.10.2|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support