BetterFps Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. BetterFps Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing BetterFps Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BetterFps Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is BetterFps Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
It’s not a surprise to anyone to hear Minecraft doesn’t have a very fluid or great framerate system. It’s been a problem for years and it’s a bit odd that is hasn’t been addressed yet.
It’s also a bit odd that so many people experience the same issues when the visuals aren’t even that resource heavy. Even though it shouldn’t be an issue, players really need a good PC to be able to run Minecraft well without constantly freezing and crashing. There is a way you don’t have to spend a ton of money in order to still have good FPS, or frames per second, though. The BetterFPS Mod!
Well, the Better Fps Mod 1.12.2 makes it much easier for your game to look smooth while also allowing your computer to run Minecraft with more ease. This mod actually changes the way the game calculates sines and cosines so that the game can function better. If you’re one of the many people who can only play Minecraft for a few minutes before your computer tries to overheat, you’ll love this mod. While it won’t solve all your FPS needs, it’ll make it to where you can actually play Minecraft again and enjoy the experience. You won’t have to deal with trying to turn your character and getting stuck halfway through a simple movement, won’t that be a relief?
The BetterFPS Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2’has several different algorithms that you can choose from. Every algorithm is made to make sure the FPS is increased but they aren’t all created equally. You’ll see a difference with some, a few algorithms are suited for different situations, so it is normal to switch from algorithm to algorithm to get the best solution. In order to switch which algorithm you’re using on the better fps mod‘Minecraft, you’ll be able to use the config file that is included with the mod itself. You could also use the in-game user-interface if you prefer to take the convenient route and use the F12 key to switch back and forth.
If you’re one of the thousands of players facing problems trying to run Minecraft and get a clear image of what you’re doing in-game, you need to get the better fps as soon as possible. It’ll make your gameplay enjoyable once again instead of forcing you to drag on and on in a land of lag. Check it out!
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.16.3
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
BetterFps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2 – 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about BetterFps Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support