Binocular Mod 1.12|1.10.2 Download Links. Binocular Mod 1.12|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Binocular Mod 1.12|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Binocular Mod 1.12|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Binocular Mod 1.12|1.10.2?
Binocular Mod is a useful mod that allows Minecrafters zoom in or zoom out everything in the game using’Binoculars. This mod also lets you’set waypoints, and the binoculars even have night vision.
- F ‘ Zoom In
- V ‘ Zoom Out
- R ‘ Zoom Reset
- L ‘ Zoom Lock
- N ‘ Night Vision
- P ‘ Waypoints
You could change the default key bindings to modify the config file directly. The location of the config file:%appdata%.minecraftconfigbinocular.cfg
- You can activate and use the Binocular in your hand by the mouse right-click
- You can quickly activate the Binocular from your inventory by pressing the L key (Lock mode). Press the L key again to put it back.
- You can use any other items while the Binocular is active.
- ‘Long-jump’: you can teleport to the location of the point being viewed as follows:
- Click the P key to open the Waypoints gui
- Click the << button to get the viewed point’s location
- Press the Go button, and hope that you will be not a bad place
Binocular Mod Screenshots:
If something is difficult to see:
then use the Night Vision:
You can maintain your favorite locations for teleport:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Binocular Mod 1.12|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support