BinsCraft Mod Download Links. BinsCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing BinsCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BinsCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is BinsCraft Mod ?
BinsCraft Mod for Minecraft is designed to bring players new experiences through introducing a lot of special items and blocks to the game. Discover now!
There is much randomness into this mod, so check it out below! This mod is open source.
Block Generator with Generated Orbs
Redstone and Lapis
Lots of Purple Powder
Gem of Experience (only 0.0.4.2 and below)
Gem of Health
Gem of Health Sword
Block & Item Uses:
Creates experience orbs based on fuel. Fuel goes in the left slot. If you place a weapon in the right slot it’ll slowly repair that item in exchange for generated experience.
Fuels: Coal, Purple Powder, Lots of Purple Powder, Diamond, Lava.
Gem of Health
When right clicking with the gem in your hand, it’ll restore your health in exchange of experience levels. (1 level / heart)
Gem of Health Sword
When a mob kills you, it’ll give you extra life in exchange for experience. It has the same durability / enchants / strength as a diamond sword, as it requires 2 diamonds to build it. (1 heart = 1 level)
Right click and the Enderstone will teleport you to the location you were pointing at. Range goes up to 150 blocks far. Cost Experience to use. (1/10 of your experience bar) Takes Damage when used. (Expensive to repair)
Creates gems of Experience. Put Fuel (Purple Powder) in the left bottom slot to fuel it up. (takes about 500 purple powder)
It works like an experience battery. Rightclick to get it’s charge and turn it into xp, shift rightclick to give it charge in return for xp. You can put this in an experience generator to charge it too. Can hold up to 51 xp (3 levels)
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download BinsCraft Mod
- Drag and Drop the downloaded archive into your mods folder
- Play Minecraft
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about BinsCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support