Bird’s Foods Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Bird’s Foods Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Bird’s Foods Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Bird’s Foods Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Bird’s Foods Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Bird’s Foods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a variety of birds and gives a good 77 new items in the game.’All of which are edible and all of which are craftable through vanilla means.
A variety of foods, including:
- Soups, Stews, and Pies
- Sandwiches, Burgers, and Tacos
- Curries, Noodles, and Pastas
- Juices, Teas, and alcoholic drinks
- Vegetarian and Vegan options
- and numerous miscellaneous foods
Certain foods also have bonus effects:
- If a food is good enough ‘ such as if it restores enough hunger or is an end-of-chain recipe ‘ it may be a Quality food, which will give you a temporary 4 heart health boost. Certain legendary foods may give even more bonuses.
- They might make you woozy for a bit, but every alcoholic beverage includes a buff, such as Regeneration or Haste.
- Certain foods, like milk bottles, tea, and a few others, are considered Palliatives. They clear potion effects when eaten just like Milk Buckets, but’only‘negative effects, so now you can cure your poisoning without losing your fire resistance.
- If you’re feeling lucky, you can try the infamous pufferfish Fugu. It probably (probably) won’t kill you, but facing death down might make you a bit tougher for a little while.
- If you like steak tartare, try a Cannibal Sandwich. If you’ve got a lot of Rotten Flesh hanging around, try a’REAL‘Cannibal Sandwich. Much less likely to poison you if it’s stuck between two slices of bread!
- Use Not Enough Items to get all crafting recipes
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Bird’s Foods Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Bird’s Foods Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support