Birds Mod Download Links. Birds Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Birds Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Birds Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Birds Mod ?
Birds Mod for Minecraft‘created by Silvercatcher adds many different kind of bird to Minecraft. All the bird are shown below! Install the mod now and discover!
These birds are harmless, but they imitate sounds and can scare you with explosions and monster noises.
But they also can be bred with melon seeds and can be cute pets, since each of them has its own collection of sounds.
(Tip: They have different sounds for living, getting hurt and dying!)
These are useful farm animals in savanna biomes.
They drop feathers, leather and meat, and they can be ridden (you need a saddle, for now, but I may change that in the future)!
They even duck, so you can shoot with bows better!
But they also defend themselves against monsters and players, so do not make them angry.
They rarely drop ostrich eggs, which can be used to breed new ostriches and also let some feathers lying around.
They like bread, wheat and straw and can be healed by feeding them with it.
These birds are dangerous, but as long as you are healthy, they can be scared away easily.
But be cautious when you are weak. They will sense weakness and try to kill you when you least need it!
They do not do much damage, but their dirty beaks can infect you with poison or weakness.
Also, they love to pick up all meat they find and may loot you clean.
These cute little birds live in the cold regions and if you are heartless or hungry enough to kill them, they are a great source of food, since they can drop up to three pieces of wild bird meat. They love fish!
These small little fellows live in forests and sing all day long. You cannot do much with them, but listen and feed them with breadcrumbs.
These birds live on beaches and oceans and might drop fish. They love breadcrumbs and I hope to let them catch fish from the ocean surface.
These little birds spawn in the night in dense biomes and mainly run away. They are shy creatures and try to avoid sunlight, but if you are careful, you can feed them with breadcrumbs or melon seeds or breed them as a food source with any kind of seeds. They sometimes even drop melon pieces.
(the mod includes feather texture variants, but those feathers are treated like normal feathers and when you stack them, you only get the first color on one stack’that’s not a bug, but a simple way to add textures without making recipes complicated,
also, some birds DO fly, as long as you are not already standing above their target flight height and wait some time)
Birds Mod Screenshots:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Birds Mod , please comment below the article; we will support