Bladecraft Mod Download Links. Bladecraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Bladecraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Bladecraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Bladecraft Mod ?
Bladecraft Mod for Minecraft‘allows you to craft special blades! Gem-encrusted blades with colorful hilts that last longer and can attain higher levels of magic. Gilded blades with colorful hilts that can customize any player’s weaponry.
Gilded swords are not made with a Crafting Bench, but with the implemented Forge block. The Forge allows you to input the sword of your choice and the alloy of your choice, choose what part of the sword you want to gild [Blade, Hilt, or Handle], and then your sword will begin gilding, much like a furnace cooks steak. The alloys are made in the new Mixer block, which allows you to choose exactly what color you’d like, combine it with an iron ingot, and create your very own colored alloy.
The Mixer allows you to choose your exact color by taking your inputted dyes, splitting them up into RGB(red, green, and blue) levels, and opening up a color selection window. Here you will be able to paste a hexadecimal color code and view your output color in a display area. A hexadecimal color code is a 6-digit code that represents a specific color. Here is a hex color picker you could use with BladeCraft. Once you have selected your color, and turned it into an alloy, the RGB level required to fill that certain color will decrease, effectively using up your initially input dyes.
Fun Fact: The number of color combinations that can be applied to a sword has greatly increased from prior updates. With our hex code system, each alloy can be 1 of over 16 million colors! With the ability to place three different alloys on the Blade, Hilt, and Handle of a sword, the exact number of combinations is 4,722,366,482,869,645,213,696. Mind blowing.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Bladecraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support