Block Armor Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Block Armor Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Block Armor Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Block Armor Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Block Armor Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Block Armor Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a wide variety of armors made of blocks in the game, including blocks from other mods. They have different stats, depending on the block the armor is made from. Some armor sets also have effects when all four pieces of armor are worn. The armor texture also supports resource packs!
With the exception of Sugarcane, Emerald, and Snow armor, all armors are crafted using the armor block type in the standard armor crafting recipe (Lapis armor is made with Lapis Lazuli blocks, Obsidian armor made with obsidian, etc.). Sugarcane and Emerald armor use the item form (i.e. emerald and not emerald block), and Snow uses leather or a leather chestplate in place of some snow blocks.
If other mods with blocks are added, there will be armor added for most of those blocks.
For each valid block, a full set of armor items (helmet, chestplate, leggings, and boots) will be added. Each item is crafted using the desired block in the shape the armor is normally crafted in.
The armor textures will change with the block texture when a resource pack is added.
Armor made from blocks with an animated texture will also have an animated texture.
While wearing all 4 pieces of certain armor sets, special effects and bonuses can be gained!
If you do not want modded sets or armor effects, you may turn them off in the config. You can turn all off or just select a few that you do not want.
All armors are crafted in the same recipe shape as the standard armor crafting recipes in vanilla. All armors, except for Emerald armor, are crafted using their respective blocks (Emerald armor is crafted using individual emeralds and not emerald blocks).
Video of Effects
Snow Armor Recipe:
- More Armor sets with effects
- Cosmetic sets
- Set effects for certain modded sets
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Block Armor Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Block Armor Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support