Blocklings Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Tame Block-Like Creatures) Download Links. Blocklings Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Tame Block-Like Creatures) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Blocklings Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Tame Block-Like Creatures) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Blocklings Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Tame Block-Like Creatures) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Blocklings Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Tame Block-Like Creatures)?
If you’ve played Minecraft in a solo world, you know it can start to feel lonely after a while of playing. After the initial hype wears off, you notice you really don’t have a lot of options for allies (other than the simple wolves, who we love no matter what). However, by getting the Blocklings Mod Minecraft add on, you get a number of potential new allies who are able to grow along with you and become stronger the longer they are with you. With the mod, small, cubic creatures are added to the world and can be tamed by giving them flower. (How cute!) These little creatures added by this mod can be used in combat against hostile enemies so you aren’t battling alone.
The main problem many people have starting out using the Blocklings Mod Minecraft add on is that they will miss the baby Blocklings because of how small they are when you have the option to pick them up in their infant stage. Also, you will be out of luck if you spawn somewhere other than forests or plains because that’s the only areas they spawn in. However, if you do find a Blockling, you can use flowers (any types of flowers will work, including the new ones) to tame them. Once you have tamed your own creature from this mod, you can feed them a variety of different items which will upgrade them and keep them growing big and strong so they will be a proper ally as you journey through the world. It’will also add a special GUI specifically for your new cubic buddy, which will allow you to keep an eye on their growth, HP, and other important stats to make sure they aren’t in danger of leaving your side.
If you always seem to run out of inventory space when you’re running around, the Blocklings have their own little inventory to help you out while gathering resources. (It is also how you will upgrade them, so it is quite useful!) If your little friends do meet an unfortunate end in battle, they will drop a small Blockling item. This dropped item will be called whatever your deceased buddy was named and can be right clicked while on the ground, and it will respawn your dead Blockling. No worries! If you leveled up your friend and it dies, you won’t have to worry as much. However, only the tier one upgrades will remain, so be careful with your Blockling buddy. It will also cost 2 and a half hearts to bring your friend back to life, so just really try not to let it die.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Blocklings Mod 1.11|1.10.2 (Tame Block-Like Creatures), please comment below the article; we will support