BlockPlacer Mod Download Links. BlockPlacer Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing BlockPlacer Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BlockPlacer Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is BlockPlacer Mod ?
BlockPlacer Mod for Minecraft is a great mod to enhance your Minecraft experience. It’gives you control over which side of the target the block is placed against. Designed to be small, low footprint and unobtrusive until you need it.
- Never again fall off with a shift-fail when placing blocks
- Stand back from that lava!
- Build down where no Steve has built before
- Client side only – use anywhere
- A wireframe shows where the block will be placed
- Choose your method to control the block position – use one key, two keys, the mouse or the arrow keys
- AutoOff mode to turn off BlockPlacer whenever you move the cursor off the block
- AutoRepeat mode so you can just keep clicking to place more blocks in the same direction
- SmartStart mode to intelligently(*) select the exact spot you want to put the block OR turn it off to default to the boring minecraft standard * for low levels of intelligence
- Nether mode automatically swaps the red and green colours of the wireframe for high contrast
- Uses standard minecraft key bindings that you can change on the fly
- Configure the UI – size, location and colours all up for grabs
- Check out the config file for full documentation
- Find the secret client side command and you can change config on the fly (just don’t try /mrbp, whatever you do)
With BlockPlacer, you have control over where blocks are placed – if you can reach any side of a block, you can choose to place on a different side. Perfect for building down from a floating island, or outwards, or upwards while staying under cover from those pesky ghasts. Or, like Wreckage, for getting into those hard to reach places without breaking everything.
A Reminder icon displays when BlockPlacer is active, and shows what direction the block will be placed …
When you are holding a block that can be placed, a wireframe appears to show where the block will be placed…
With AutoRepeat mode you can just keep clicking to keep placing blocks in the same direction – as far as you can reach …
But if you’d prefer to change direction, just change it and keep going …
The SmartStart option automatically tries to pick the side you want to place on based on where you are standing and the side of the block that you select.
Perfect for building up, down or outward …
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.6.2 (note that /mrbp is server side only in 1.6.2)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about BlockPlacer Mod , please comment below the article; we will support