Blow Me Mod Download Links. Blow Me Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Blow Me Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Blow Me Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Blow Me Mod ?
Blow Me Mod for Minecraft‘will automatically take the system’s primary microphone to allow you extinguish nearby fires by blowing into your microphone. It is not recommended to deactivate microphone devices or to disconnect them. In some cases, the mod won’t recognize your microphone input anymore, so keep only one microphone active, but don’t let these negative facts influence your thoughts about this mod.
The mods works as follows: as you blow into your microphone (mean gain must be over 50%), the mod will scan in a cube with a length of 9 blocks around you for fires, that means you can blow out fires up until a distance of four blocks. The further it is away, the longer you need to blow into your microphone, so if you’re in a fire, it will take 0.5 seconds. If it’s 1 block away, it will take you 1 second and so on.
You may ask now: “How can I test my microphone?”. Press the minus-key (-) and a GUI with the title “Microphone test” will pop up.
- Mean input – The current average input in one sample. (orange bar – must be at least 50% when blowing)
- Median input – The median input in one sample. (yellow bar – unnecessary)
- SPS – Samples per second. (how many times your input is being scanned per second)
- S – Current sample. (the current sample which has been processed)
If the mean input value doesn’t change or stays at 0, please check the connection of your microphone to your PC and adjust the sensitivity of your microphone (by changing the input volume in your mixer).
You don’t need to look into this GUI to know what your current mean input level is. You can also draw this into the HUD (ingame). Just click on the “Draw ingame” text to switch between the values “off”, “simple” (above) or “detailed” (below).
Calibrate your microphone!In the most recent version 1.6.4_2, you are now able to calibrate your microphone. Why? Because I saw a lot of Youtubers having trouble with hitting the 50% mark because of their high-resoulution microphones, so you are now able to calibrate your microphone.
You can access this screen by clicking on the “Calibrate microphone” text in the microphone testing screen. Hit the spacebar and blow into your microphone for three seconds. Not more, not less. Values lower than 10% won’t be registered.
In the end you will recieve a result whether the calibration was successful or not. If it was successful, then the new minimum mean input will be displayed in the square brackets.
Blow Me Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Added microphone calibration
- Re-added the “fizz” sound when blowing out a fire
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Blow Me Mod , please comment below the article; we will support