Boom Plus Mod Download Links. Boom Plus Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Boom Plus Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Boom Plus Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Boom Plus Mod ?
Boom Plus Mod for Minecraft, as its name says, adds many new types of ores and explosives into you Minecraft world game. This mod is currently clientside, however, serverside version is still working on progress.
Here’s a list of everything Boom+ has to offer:
Small Boom: The Small Boom creates a small explosion radius, similar to the size of a TNT explosion, but bigger.
Medium Boom: The Medium Boom creates an explosion almost 4 times the size of a TNT explosion, great for low-resource griefing!
Massive Boom: The Massive Boom is pretty self-explanatory. It just makes a BIG explosion.
Radioactive Boom: The Radioactive Boom is a nuclear version of the Massive Boom, you can guess what it does’
Nether Boom: The Nether Boom brings a little slice of the Nether to wherever you set this off!
Radioactive Ore: Radioactive Ore drops 2 Radioactive Gunpowder. Radioactive Gunpowder is used to craft Radioactive Booms.
Blaze Ore: Blaze Ore can be found only in the Nether. Blaze Ore drops 3 Blaze Powder and spawns 1 Blaze once the block has been mined. This is an easy way to obtain Blaze Powder for explosives or vanilla items.
Radioactive Gunpowder: Radioactive Gunpowder is used to craft Radioactive Booms. It can only be mined from Radioactive Ores.
Cool Glasses: Cool Glasses don’t do anything apart from make you cooler.
Bomb Jacket and Detonator: If you have the Boom Jacket in your inventory when you press the Detonator, you will explode with a force of nearly 4 times that of a TNT explosion. You will most likely die without armor, the jacket is destroyed once used.
Boom Plus Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Boom Plus Mod , please comment below the article; we will support