Botania Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Botania Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Botania Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Botania Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Botania Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.15.2|1.12.2?
If you’ve been playing Minecraft for a long time, you may have gotten bored of playing the same old content over and over again. If so, you’re in luck because the Botania Mod adds quite a bit of new things to check out! The Botania Mod for Minecraft, as the name suggests, relies heavily on nature and magic. This means you’ll be playing with the plants and nature of Minecraft more than you ever have.
The Botania Mod is basically a Tech mod, giving you brand new ways to play in the Minecraft realm. This way, you’ll experience new methods to use the world around you and experience the world! You’ve never seen Minecraft like this before!
If you ever feel lost while exploring the world with the Botania Mod for Minecraft, you can easily read up on a lot of the information about the Mod while in game. The Mod has its own Lexica Botanica to tell you about the additions so you can easily maneuver the changes and master the new way to play. The guide has information about the added features, recipes, and how you can craft the tools and equipment you’ll need to be able to unlock Botania’s full potential.
The Lexica Botania
You’ll have to make the Lexica Botanica first, but that won’t be much of a problem. It’s pretty easy to make, thankfully, because you’ll need it to really know what you’re doing with the rest of the mod! All you need to do to make the Lexica Botanica is combine any simple book item with a sapling, and viola!, you’ll have your own guide book! It doesn’t matter what kind of sapling you use, spruce, oak, or birch work equally as well. After you have your book of spells and all things Botania, you’ll be more than ready to take on this whole new world of Minecraft!
A look at the Power System in action, creating water runes.
One of the first things you’ll notice added into the world is a whole ton of new flowers that you’ve never seen before. This is because a lot of the spells you’ll be casting in Botania requires you having the right combination of flowers in your inventory. This means you’ll need a whole lot of flowers! Also, sorry, you can’t use your current world because you’ll need a brand new world to get the full effect of Botania. Without a new world, you won’t have all the flowers and materials you need to cast the spells. Overall, it’s a really great new take on the world of Minecraft!
Various lenses you can put on your Mana Spreaders to change their behaviour.
The Heisei Dream, one of the flowers currently implemented, turns mobs against eachother.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Botania Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Botania Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support