Download Bow Parkour 2 Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Bow Parkour 2 Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Bow Parkour 2 Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Bow Parkour 2 Map for Minecraft is a collection of piston Parkour Maps, like the ones found in my other map called The Temple Master. You have a bow & arrow and hit targets to make parkour blocks appear, then you have to quickly jump across before the arrow vanishes and the parkour blocks retract! Some jump-puzzles use custom mechanics too like wood floats in water and floats upward when the water level rises!
Bow Parkour 2 Map for Minecraft
- Robust design, the puzzles are designed to be abused so dont worry if you flip the wrong switch.
- Auto reset design, when you finish the map you can re play it without deleting it.
- Custom game mechanics.
- Never wait again. Loading screens and loading rooms have been fixed and removed from the game!
- Never get stuck again. Places where you can get stuck by shooting the wrong target first have been removed.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
For Minecraft 1.9.x
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Bow Parkour 2 Map , please comment below the article; we will support