Boxes Mod Download Links. Boxes Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Boxes Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Boxes Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Boxes Mod ?
Boxes Mod for Minecraft adds cardboard boxes which allow you to carry up to 18 stacks of items in one inventory slot into Minecraft! Though this is possible with backpack mods, there are two major differences:
- 1) You can see and interact with the contents of a box without leaving your Gui.
- 2) You can place a box in the world and pick it up again.
- Store up to 18 items in one inventory slot
- Content Tip shows you the contents of a box when you hover over it in your inventory
- Hold Shift to interact with Content Tips without stopping what you are doing (requires NEI)
- Shift+Right Click to place a box in the world
- RedPower2 Deployers can place boxes in the world
- Boxes are compatible with RedPower2 Tubes and BuildCraft Pipes
- Boxes drop in Creative mode so you don’t lose their contents
- SMP Support
Boxes Mod Screenshots:
- Minecraft Forge
- NEI is required for interaction with ContentTips
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Boxes Mod , please comment below the article; we will support