Brick-a-Brac Mod 1.7.10 Download Links. Brick-a-Brac Mod 1.7.10 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Brick-a-Brac Mod 1.7.10 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Brick-a-Brac Mod 1.7.10 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Brick-a-Brac Mod 1.7.10 ?
Brick-a-Brac Mod’for Minecraft adds different kind of blocks to your game in order to help you decorate it. This mod includes 3 features: bricks, small bricks and panels.
Mod blocks (creative-only, unless you have the proper mods):
For the builder’s convenience, the bricks mostly have the same properties as Stone Bricks, including hardness and blast resistance, as opposed to the vanilla storage block which is much harder to mine as well as far more expensive. The exceptions to this are dirt and quartz bricks, both of which are as soft as their respective materials. All bricks except for dirt must be broken with a pick (any pick will do), while dirt bricks act just like regular dirt: you don’t need a tool to drop them, but a shovel works faster.
Precious Bricks: Eight stone bricks in a circle around one unit of whatever it is you want to use. For now, this can be: Dirt, Coal, Iron, Gold, Emerald, Diamond or Quartz. This recipe produces eight bricks, essentially only using the ingot in the process. This recipe supports Forge’s Ore Dictionary, meaning you can convert Precious Bricks between one another as well as using them in any crafting recipes that may require them (in theory).
Small Precious Bricks: Any one Precious Brick can be crafted down into a Small Precious Brick. Small Bricks can be broken down further into smooth Panels, which can then be crafted back into the large Bricks. Small Bricks and Panels are, of course, identical to their counterparts, except with a different texture.
They should all also be oreDicted, so you can convert them to other bricks without needing to craft them back first.
- Simply download the’Minecraft Forge‘latest version and run it.
- Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods on the Start Menu and download the mod.
- Move the zip or Jar file to the folder ‘mods’
- You’re ready to play!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Brick-a-Brac Mod 1.7.10 , please comment below the article; we will support