BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2|1.16.4 Download Links. BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2|1.16.4 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing BSL Shaders Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2|1.16.4 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2|1.16.4?
BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that aims to prepare the game environment to subsequently add shaders packages to the game. I.e., it comes to be a kind of shaders charger for Minecraft. Then, in addition to the mod you will find available shaders so far.
Another cool shader mod that was just released not so long that you will find it pretty useful in order to improve the quality graphic of the game for sure.
Bsl shaders 1.12 2 Features:
- Latest’Optifine 1.12.2‘intergration.
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to ‘Options’.
- Click on Shaders and select ‘Open shaderpacks folder’.
- Drag BSL Shaders folder into that.
- Select BSL Shaders and select ‘Done’.
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 ‘ 1.12.2:
For Minecraft Versions 1.14.4
Credits: CaptTatsu ‘ Source: Curseforge
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2|1.16.4, please comment below the article; we will support